The thwarted car bombs in London, and the ineffective attack at Glasgow have reminded those in Britain, and the West, that we are at war. But too much of the dialog, even here in the US, centers on the idea of "blowback" - the idea that these terrorists are somehow righteous in their attacks because of our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, or our support of Israel. We are asked "listen to the people who attacked us and the reason they did it."
If you listen to the words of al-Qaeda and those they inspire - they are killing us because we are not Muslims (rather Sunni Wahhabi.)
The first thing that we are calling you to is Islam.
You are the nation who, rather than ruling by the Shariah of Allah in its Constitution and Laws, choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?
Well you say, that could just be religious cover for their legitimate grievances, our support of Israel and the invasion of Iraq, and the oppression of Muslims everywhere. Maybe, but if you truly believe that, you need to Wake Up.
Why does the whole Muslim world tolerant the hate and violence being done across the world in Allah's name? While the West wrings it's hands in despair over Abu Gharib and Guantanamo, no one expresses horror at:
- The 1,000s of Buddhists being killed by Muslims in Southern Thailand. (Buddhists being known war-mongers)
- The at least 30 teachers who have been killed since the beginning of the insurgency there, including one shot and killed in front of a classroom of children.
- The brutal beheading of 3 Christian school girls in Indonesian, for the sin of being Christian.(Indonesian school girls provide massive amounts of aid to Israel)
- The massacre at Beslan.
- The ongoing rape of women [warning: there are no images, but the truth is disturbing] around the world for not wearing headscarves. (Several prominent Islamic Religious authorities are on record that if is a women is not dressed modestly, she has no legal ability to refuse being raped.)
The Islamists do not simply want us to leave them alone, to live and let live. They want us to submit to the will of Islam, to abandon enlightenment and reason, humanity and civility. To live according to the tribal arabian cruelty that subjugates women, crushes dissent and dialogue, and takes away every freedom we have fought so hard to enjoy.
Where do they learn such hate? Is it from the American and Israeli gunships? No, it is from two of the most powerful institutions in any culture for shaping the minds of it's people - religion and education.
And that brings us to the dead mouse. There has been a Palestine TV show running that uses a Mickey Mouse look alike to teach Palestinian children the ways of Jihad. The character Farfur tells children to drink their milk and pray, but also sings about kids arming themselves with AK-47s and striving for world domination under Islamic leadership.
You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists.
- Farfur, the Hamas Mickey Mouse
Obviously, this caused an uproar in Israel, and in response, the TV program decided to teach the glory of martyrdom - showing the character, Farfur, being beaten to death by an "Israeli agent".
Hilter would be proud, the Nazi influence among the Arabs is alive and well.